GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for complete dash surround for an R33 GTR or GTS-t to pop in a new shell so the roll cage builders can see where they can neatly run the tubes through, and what they have to miss. Anyone got something? Would consider the steel column mount tube behind the dash as well if it's cheap. I am in Shropshire, so could collect from surrounding 50 miles of SY13 2BT, or I can arrange collection if you can pack it sensibly. Thanks. Illustration of what I am after below.

·
Registered
516 Posts
dash

Looking for complete dash surround for an R33 GTR or GTS-t to pop in a new shell so the roll cage builders can see where they can neatly run the tubes through, and what they have to miss. Anyone got something? Would consider the steel column mount tube behind the dash as well if it's cheap. I am in Shropshire, so could collect from surrounding 50 miles of SY13 2BT, or I can arrange collection if you can pack it sensibly. Thanks. Illustration of what I am after below.

Hi Chris

I have a dash out my 33gtr so if you are interested give me a call 07725 509954

Regards Mark

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
if you are not I certainly have the cross bar from an s2 gtst, I am fairly sure I have a spare dash as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts