GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25,960 Posts
yeah how about this

(because its about as good as your going to find for £18k)

needs the tracking done but other than that its about as good as any other £18k R34

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
someone on here under the username Baz999 has a black 34 GTR for sale, looking for £18.5K, had a look at the car myself, has 67000 miles with some Abbey history, running at 500hp. it's an ok car, I had his mobile no, but unfortunately seem to have deleted it. u can send him a private message through here see if you can get hold of him.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah how about this

(because its about as good as your going to find for £18k)

needs the tracking done but other than that its about as good as any other £18k R34

thats quite funny really as ive seen quite a few r34 gtr's go under 20k. lets stop pretending that they are not struggling to sell above 20K

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know what you mean but only the really special ones sell for BIG money. its not true to say crap ones sell for 20k, but i think you already really know that. to be honest ive see decent ones go around 20k.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Layinglow sold his for £17K and that had HKS V cam and loads of mods and was a well known car, albeit it is now up for sale for £25K!!

If you're not in a hurry, I'm sure there will be the odd good GTR34 out there, just need to be patient and view cars quickly.

Cheers,

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know thats what i mean, i have seen quite a few NICE ones go for under 20k, i can see why people who sell them get annoyed as i think soon it will be cheaper to buy them here than import them in.

·
Registered
25,960 Posts
i know thats what i mean, i have seen quite a few NICE ones go for under 20k, i can see why people who sell them get annoyed as i think soon it will be cheaper to buy them here than import them in.
of course its cheaper to buy one here than to import

you will be paying at least £20k in japan for a good one

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeh true ...but on the other hand the prices 2 years were also different.

2 years ago there was no way you could get a gtr under 26-27k

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ones up for sale on here needing a new block & its currently @ TR. Not sure if a project is what your after but it has big spec and he wants to get shot of it. Worth an offer if you have the cash!! Just thought id put it out there.......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts