GTR Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
wow i was wondering how this guy seems to get anything needed for a r34 gtr. always had parts on facebook and offered me that silver 34 previously. i cant believe police havent done anything about this and dont seem to take too seriously
Hi Javablaster,

If it is like in France, if police do not earn money with this such case, it is not interesting. Moreover, I am french and my english is not really good, so it is difficult for me to insist. I really hope Alkesh will have more chance with the police. I gave to him a lot of information and pictures.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
if you are after one i have one available. its a UK car in active red. not sure what your budget is but as is it would be mid 60s. the strut tops need doing as well as a tidy up underneath.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
There are a couple i know of that are currently in Japan (not for auction), for about mid £40k and a BB for less than £50k. Both mint and are open to offers, this was even before the pandemic, with import duties etc they're still a good buy. Let me know Julien if you'd like their contact details. I'm sure they'll be willing to except a fair bit less as they've already dropped their original asking price. Give it a few weeks or a couple months and you may even be able to get a bargain before someone nabs them to put into storage.

Edit: just noticed i had mentioned this before but it doesn't hurt to be reminded lol. The cars are still available and they've even chopped off a few grand already. Peace!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Hi Javablaster and Bennyboy,

Thanks a lot for your proposal. In order to realise my dream, I am ready to sell my two cars I kept for collection. So I will be able to increase my budget, I will have maybe about 45/50 K€.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hi Javablaster and Bennyboy,

Thanks a lot for your proposal. In order to realise my dream, I am ready to sell my two cars I kept for collection. So I will be able to increase my budget, I will have maybe about 45/50 K€.
Again these cars i refer to have been around for a while, and with the way things are right now they won't be going anywhere soon. The fact that they're willing to negotiate after dropping by a few thousand speaks a thousand words so just hold out and you'll get a good deal. Be careful though there are those crafty types that are trying to buy them all so they can try and 'control' the market. Keep in touch!

·
Registered
857 Posts
after a long read, long long read of this thread, a few things make sense, im from slough, also maidenhead is a few miles away, i also have r33, i have had a few knocks at the door a few years back, asking if i own a skyline, and then i owe them money, then were looking for a guy named jamie, makes sense now

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
after a long read, long long read of this thread, a few things make sense, im from slough, also maidenhead is a few miles away, i also have r33, i have had a few knocks at the door a few years back, asking if i own a skyline, and then i owe them money, then were looking for a guy named jamie, makes sense now
Sorry my thread mixes my research and the story of the stolen car, not easy to read. If a moderator wants to split the thread, no problem for me.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts