GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

iam currently on the look out out for a R35 GTR 2011-2012, ideally under 50k miles full history can be modified (litchfield)/ unmodified. I like the standard look and the only colour I don’t think I would have is red.

ive got a Porsche Macan Turbo 2015, it’s white with red leather, and it’s pretty much fully loaded. I do have it advertised but just thought I would try my luck.

if you have something you think would be of interest let me know and I can give you full details of my car and some pics.

regards
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
R35 Section manager
11,252 Posts
We buy any car seems to be paying out well at the moment. Worth getting them to give you a price for it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We buy any car seems to be paying out well at the moment. Worth getting them to give you a price for it
I have priced it on there it does seem pretty good but I’ve got winter wheels, it’s been ceramic coated and it has a massive spec much better than a lot of the other macans out there, I wouldn’t be able to them to price these things in so I would rather try and get a private sale.
I will try giving them a call and see if I can get them to increase the offer they have given me online may change things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts