GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellers, after a set of injectors for my R34 GTR, Prefer SARD 700cc

I want to keep my stock fuel rail, so ideally after something that drops straight in.

so anyone moving up in cc :flame: im here, wana start where you left :smokin:

Thanks Zuff :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
you should of asked LOL! I have NISMO injectors in stock. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
We sell Sard 700cc injectors, but they are for aftermarket fuel rails only. Some people slip them into their factory rails, but not really recommended.
The highest flow you can get for the factory rail is the Nismo or Tomei 600cc.
We sell Tomei, Nismo, HKS and Sard injectors, as well as Tomei, HKS and Sard fuel rails as well. If you have any questions regarding fueling parts pleae let me know!

·
Registered
210 Posts
We sell Sard 700cc injectors, but they are for aftermarket fuel rails only. Some people slip them into their factory rails, but not really recommended.
The highest flow you can get for the factory rail is the Nismo or Tomei 600cc.
We sell Tomei, Nismo, HKS and Sard injectors, as well as Tomei, HKS and Sard fuel rails as well. If you have any questions regarding fueling parts pleae let me know!
does this mean my sard 700cc injectors wont work in my stock fuel rail then cos this is news to me

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Injectors

Far as im aware SARD 700cc 720cc should drop straight in :thumbsup:

Anyone now any difference, please shed some light :smokin:

Thanks Zuff

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
The Sards are Denso type, which are 10.90mm, whereas the factory/Nismo/Tomei are JIS type which are 10.45mm. So technically you should be using the Sard Denso type with a proper aftermarket rail, however some people do slip them into their factory rails.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These NISMO are still here LOL!

Its risky buying used injectors, odd ones may spray unevenly, and make ma car run like a donkey, but im a risk taker :smokin: if the price is ok,

May have been interested Dave, but your prices, i mean injector price shits the life out of me :chuckle: you offerd me 5% discount, but your gona make me pay 3.8% PayPal charges like last time :bawling:

I have received the HKS camshafts thanks :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts