GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I am in need on the STANDARD rear parcel shelf speakers
for my R33 GTS-T (I am removing the JDM ones) They look awful
and all I want is to put back the standard ones.

DOES ANYONE know what size they were and if I can buy some that will fit the pre-cut holes in the parcel shelf, if I can't get the originals.

Many Thanks :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an R33 with standard Nissan Covers are your R34 covers and shelf cut out the same size as my R33? If so how much are you looking for please.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Have you just the covers or the speakers too, if you have the speakers I have heard the cones can turn to powder are yours OK if so what do you want for the 2 speakers please Cheers Di

·
Registered
936 Posts
skydi said:
Hi Have you just the covers or the speakers too, if you have the speakers I have heard the cones can turn to powder are yours OK if so what do you want for the 2 speakers please Cheers Di

The Kenwoods are fine and have the Kenwood covers (I never used the covers as I put the Kenwood speakers under the original Nissan ones). No issues on turning to dust????? These are really good quality ones.

original packaging box and instructions included.

skydi said:
I have an R33 with standard Nissan Covers are your R34 covers and shelf cut out the same size as my R33? If so how much are you looking for please.
Not 100% sure, but I think they are the same size at 17cm diameter (same for R33 and R34). £20.00 for the speakers + postage would be fair.

Nik

1 - 9 of 9 Posts