GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i might be on a lost cause here,

but i'm looking for a skyline (must be four door) for about 2500/3000.

Any ideas.

I keep looking on auto trader, and on fish4, but so far no luck.

Maybe one of you guys have an idea.

·
Registered
170 Posts
THere is one R33 2 L straight 6 4 doors 1994 or1995 model silver they are asking around £4k in Coventry just imported by this garage if you are interested pm me or give them a call

Matrix motor company 024 76713000 you can tell them blue skyline guy told you might get a bit discount!!!:smokin:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where would I get an insurance quote on this car, I have had trouble finding the 2l on the insurance databases for getting quotes, is this car an Import?

·
Registered
170 Posts
No idea all the databases I ve checked give only gtr for insuring I guess u have to call em

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah , thats wot I thought, can just imagine the call:

> Hi, I want to insure a Skyline..
< How old are you?
> 21
< Hahahhaha, Click....

·
Registered
425 Posts
Although mine's not for sale (yet), most of the 4 door Skyline around are 2 litre. There are 2.5 n.a. (mine) and 2.5 turbo models about but there seem to be less of them.
Insurance is a big problem though for you if you are only 21, one insurance company treated my car as Group 18 insurance.
Hopefully you will fulfill your dream though, maybe just not as soon as you'd hoped.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im hoping to be able to find the 4 dr 2.0 ltr model. Baciase, as you say the insurance is a nightmare, although, my Cavalier insurance covers me third party only on any other car that i am driving, so at least I can be road legal in it!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Paul Palmers car will still be a bitch to insure. Sorry mate but one the reasons that the skyline is so special is that it cannot be insured by everyone. I still struggle to get quotes and have to pay a fair amount of cash even though I am 36. I thought that my insurance problems ended at 25:rolleyes:
One of the few good things about being old. Wait until I am as old as Peter E (no offence meant Peter:p ). He pays under £1k a year:eek:

·
Registered
694 Posts
F.A.O Cipher you have....

A pm waiting for you mate,

I have (well they are my mates actually but I am looking after them) two 4 door R33 GTS's both 2.0 models for sale, one in Silver (L reg) the other Black (N reg & only 12k on the clock with history) price is negotiable and well worth it. Let me know if you are interested, or indeed if anyone else is interested, and I will let them have as many details as they can handle !!

Shaun. :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you got those pics yet mate?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts