GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone get a warm fuzzy feeling when you walk up to the back of your skyline at night whilst it's idling and the afterburner lights are like oven hobs. There almost more exciting in the dark, and create such a sense of occasion. I still don't think there is a rear end from distance as recognisable as a skyline. Still one of the best there is, and awesome!

·
Registered
376 Posts
haha, ill always do that when parked at night and the turbotimer is on! there is no feeling that beat that! :)

·
Registered
951 Posts
lol. I do the same sometimes and I agree with you. I don't think there are many nice backsides as the skyline...especially an R33 (for me) ;)

·
Registered
951 Posts
Yes but I really hate, the LED rear light upgrades that are currently popular. For me there no worse mod, reminds me of chavy lexus lights on saxo's
I am not a fan of any of the LED light upgrades. I love the stock OEM lights! Would not choose any other.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yep, agree. Ditched the LEDs on my R34 GTR after buying it and converted back to standard as I think standard lights look best.

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Well, I made my LED lights in 2007 and they're still going strong, I wouldn't go back to the dim halogens at all. Each to their own but I love mine :) Slate away...

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
I think the led lights Mattj made look great, really has an up to date look, but then again I do like the afterburner look, think Nissan got it spot on.

the barry boys version though almost made me:puke:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts