GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a Grid dancer of J44MAA that turns out not to be a Grid Dancer, no problem i thought. He must of made a mistake so i will send it back for a refund.

But NO, J44MAA wont refund my money!

DO NOT PURCHASE PARTS OF J44MAA.

Here is his for sale thread saying GRID DANCER!

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/121715-aftermarket-parts-list-prices.html

and to think i was stupid enough to post that i was happy with packing and delivery, little did i know at the time that what he sent was not a GRID DANCER.

·
Registered
164 Posts
It's a bit poor there mate, seen the pic you posted, how anyone could describe that as a grid "dancer" is beyond me.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I hate rip off merchants......

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im going to be fair to him here! I did ask for a picture to see what condition the unit was in. The picture i posted in the other thread was the one he sent me.

However, i have never seen a grid dancer before so no idea what it looks like. I asked for the picture to see what condition the unit was in!

I even asked if it was a grid dancer and NOT a grid dancer DASH etc. He replied a GRID DANCER and as the picture says grid on it, not knowing the difference i said ye i will have it mate!

What a willy head i feel now!

I even left some feedback on his thread saying i had recived and i was happy with the condition! :puke:

I didnt know the difference untill it was being installed and was asked "whats this? this is not a grid dancer" :sadwavey:

No problem i thought, i will send it back to the guy as he must of made a mistake, because im a nice guy I WILL EVEN PAY THE POSTAGE for him!

But no, he says he wont refund! I say you being unfair mate, you have sold me someting that it ent. Again, he says " i told you already, no refunds!!

gRRRRR

·
Registered
124 Posts
He should just refund you the bl**dy money !! i hate people that do it, what's the point !! he doesn't deserve to be on this forum doing things like !

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He should just refund you the bl**dy money !! i hate people that do it, what's the point !! he doesn't deserve to be on this forum doing things like !
my thoughts exactly, all i wanted was my money back less the postage! Thats more than fair in my eyes.

However, i now belive he knew all along that he was ripping me off and i fell for it!

BE WARNED ALL THAT DECIDE TO BUY OFF THIS USER

·
Registered
774 Posts
Not being rude mate but You should have done some research on what a grid dancer looks like very easy just google it...... would have saved you the hassle..... :(

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Not being rude mate but You should have done some research on what a grid dancer looks like very easy just google it...... would have saved you the hassle..... :(
Maybe he should, but there also has to be a level of trust.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Maybe he should, but there also has to be a level of trust.
to true. the chap should just refund the money.
he's going to get that much bad press on here now that know one will trust him.

·
R35 Section manager
11,088 Posts
Refund is order as its been advertised wrongly.

Does he use any of the other forums? May pay to give them all a heads up?

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes maybe i should of, but as they dont make the grid dancer anymore and the dancer dash only it gets confusing when sites like nengun etc have the wrong pictures up.

Plus how am i ment to know how many different models there are?

End of the day it was advertised as a Gid dancer. I even double checked this and asked the seller if it was a grid dancer or a dancer dash etc.

He confirmed it was a grid dancer.

Even when i posted pics of the item on here people was not sure what it was.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
quote from other thread "The picture doesn't mean crap. If i was selling you a penguin and you had never seen a penguin before and i sent a picture of a donkeys rear hole, well would you no the difference? No you would not!"
nearly fell off my chair laughing at this.
refund is in order mind, if its easy enough to sell on he should do it himself, the proper way.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts