GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As NHPC regard tyres as parts (thus side stepping the competition laws b*****ds) does this mean using tyres that are not Bridgestones or either sort of Dunlops would invalidate the warranty?

Reason being when I needed some new tyres my HPC didn't have either of the dunlops and none of the suppliers around here had the bridgestones which I hear are not really very available in the UK anymore.

Anyone else care to comment as I think this is a bit of a disgrace if it does invalidate the warranty.

While Im having a rant at NHPC can anyone also tell me why they charge £2450 for a set of the new Dunlops when I could import (if I was allowed) from tyre rack for about £1600?

:confused: rant over

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
As NHPC regard tyres as parts (thus side stepping the competition laws b*****ds) does this mean using tyres that are not Bridgestones or either sort of Dunlops would invalidate the warranty?

Reason being when I needed some new tyres my HPC didn't have either of the dunlops and none of the suppliers around here had the bridgestones which I hear are not really very available in the UK anymore.

Anyone else care to comment as I think this is a bit of a disgrace if it does invalidate the warranty.

While Im having a rant at NHPC can anyone also tell me why they charge £2450 for a set of the new Dunlops when I could import (if I was allowed) from tyre rack for about £1600?

:confused: rant over

Do you have a link for Tyre rack for these tyres?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts