GTR Forum banner

Warranty claim loan cars

745 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Crafty_Blade 
#1 ·
Just wondered if anyone knows the procedure for warranty loan cars?

My 6 month old GTR may be away for a week or so (poss longer if part comes frm Japan) while a warranty job is being done, and at the moment they've given me a Quashqai, which I dont mind for a couple of days, but if it's going to be a week or a month I would expect a like for like car or at least a 370Z.

The NHPC says they don't do that, the best they can offer is a Novara. Does anyone else have any experience of loan cars or know if there's any 'like for like' rule for warranty claims? Thanks.. :)

#2 ·
Mine went into Slough for the MFD unit to be replaced under warranty and the manager there refused to give me any car! My wife had to drive down in her car to take me home and bring me back a few days later.:mad: It was the last time I used that NHPC.

#8 ·
Thanks for replies, spoke to Nissan UK earlier and looks like they think I should get a 370Z or GTR, we'll see what happens tomorrow, so it pays to look further than the NHPC it seems.

The Quashqai they've given me is full of gadgets though lol, it's a 14 plate and has the normal stuff like push button start, auto wipers and lights, but also has a lane marking bleeper so if you stray a bit it bleeps at you, can be switched off.

Really impressed with the auto full beam/dip though. Never seen it before and it works perfectly surprisingly, it even picks up tail lights way ahead.

DAB on the radio is nice too, Absolute 80's lol. Is it just me being dumb or does the GTR not have DAB?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.