GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some may have read here http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/125340-engine-malfunction.html my GTR had a transmission malfunction and as such was picked up on a flatbed arranged by RAC through MH to get it back to them in St Helens from London.

Now it is fixed Linda advises that i have to come and collect the car, some 220mile trip each way for which they are open till 5.30pm during the week and 12pm on a Saturday. Now I can not take time out of my work to go on a week and thats an early drive on a Saturday to get there. Considering the fault was not my fault as such, am i in the wrong for expecting them to deliver the car back to me considering it is warranty work done by them?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No drama, Gary spoke to me this evening and said the car will be delivered back to me either at Nissan GBs cost if not at MH cost as it was a "total failure" but warrantable!

Good to see MH customer service working more with in my favour and reasuring from a consumers perspective.

Top work MH in getting the car fixed ahead of your schedule!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'm not too clear on the concierge service and whether it applys for warranty work aswell as servicing but I don't think its unreasonable to expect the car back on a transporter.

If its warranty work say that you could pick it up for a days wagers, plus 440 miles of petrol and a twelth of the value of your next service for adding unnecessary mileage onto the car and also a few hundred for depreciation based on the car covering extra miles.

Obviously that is ridiculous and they might realise that they are being unreasonable.

Poor service that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.