GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a prob my washer bottle doesnt fit!!! I brought the car and it didnt have one, so I brought one of Dave W. Tried fitting it and it doesnt fit!!! The car has HKS hard pipe kit, Z32 AFM and Apexi Filters. The bottom filter sits to close to the inner wing panel. Has anyone got the same prob or a solution to it??
Regard
Andy

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
Hi
I have a prob my washer bottle doesnt fit!!! I brought the car and it didnt have one, so I brought one of Dave W. Tried fitting it and it doesnt fit!!! The car has HKS hard pipe kit, Z32 AFM and Apexi Filters. The bottom filter sits to close to the inner wing panel. Has anyone got the same prob or a solution to it??
Regard
Andy
You sure he sent you right washer bottle. Sometimes people make mistakes...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You sure he sent you right washer bottle. Sometimes people make mistakes...
Im pretty sure thats its correct I will ask DaveW again. I have looked at pictures of engine bays of R32's and they fit, but mine doesnt:mad:

·
Registered
241 Posts
It is a very tight fit!! had the same issue with the greddy hard pipes, the one filter ends up wedged against the washer bottle. Was the hardpipe kit and no washer bottle on when you bought the car :)
If its any help try pushing the hardpipes back in the silicone joints, maybe shorten the silicone where the afm's mount to gain a little space.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
If you have space, maybe try relocating to the drivers side with a R33/R34 style washer bottle.
There is actually a hole behind the r32 washer bottle that is plugged up from factory that allows more cool air in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts