GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here she is looking gorgeous ,i must say sorry about the poor quality i phone pics lol

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Sort those number plates out! The take away soo much from the car.

Apart from that, very nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Looks good Chris, i've attempted to clean my car twice now and both times it's rained/snowed the next day so i've gave up until it's officially spring!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sort those number plates out! The take away soo much from the car.

Apart from that, very nice :thumbsup:
I would do mate but nothing simple when ordering plates I don't know what size the small jap spec front one is and also they want you to send them documents from your car which I'm not keen on I'd rather just buy some at a show and fit them lol

·
Super Moderator
16,094 Posts
I would do mate but nothing simple when ordering plates I don't know what size the small jap spec front one is and also they want you to send them documents from your car which I'm not keen on I'd rather just buy some at a show and fit them lol
Chris, if you go to Craig's Plates they do 'import size' which I've bought for my R34GTR and it fits a treat. Yes they need to see your docs, but I've twice sent some of mine no problem.

Nice btw, needs better photos though.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol cheers giles I will when I have time it started raining when I finished waxing wheels then I got the hump and put the car away so untill the next sunny day they will get done as well as alot of other areas that usually don't get sen just bugs me when there's dirt anywhere really ha ha

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I notice in the background my car isn't there did you do it on the Saturday? If the weathers good I don't mind giving you a hand with finishing it of. Iv got some meguairs metal polish that will bring the exhaust up a treat. As for the number plate I need to get my front done and as toni suggested craigs plates are your best bet. Been meaning to do mine for ages.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Chris,

Front is 340mm x 111mm

craigsplates will do them or Abbey.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I notice in the background my car isn't there did you do it on the Saturday? If the weathers good I don't mind giving you a hand with finishing it of. Iv got some meguairs metal polish that will bring the exhaust up a treat. As for the number plate I need to get my front done and as toni suggested craigs plates are your best bet. Been meaning to do mine for ages.

Yeah john I'm not sure where you was I washed mine when I was at work saturday then decided I'd wax her and do some detailing when I got home waxed the wheels finished then it rained lol so when we next see a half decent day mate I'll be out there again , I'll defo give you a shout ;)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Looking good fella, loving the black on white.
Another thumbs up for Craigs plates, sorted me out and very happy with them, great service.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll have a look on the craigs plates website cheers for the kind coments guys she's currently up for sale as I need money :( gutted

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Speak with the mods, craigsplates do affiliates so you may all be able to get a discount if the GTR Register becomes affiliated??

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Looks very nice Chris

I truly love these in white.

Robbie

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
That Kakimoto (I think) would clean up very nicely me thinks with a little elbow grease.. The 34GTR looks lovely and the black wheels work well.

As for the number plates; there are some places which do not require documentation for plates to be made up..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts