GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy I work with is looking for a car for his daughters upcoming wedding and has decided he wants a GTR (any model, but has to be white).

I was going to do this, but now it looks like I wont be able to do it, due to possibly having to sell the 33 soon. Are there any white GTR owners on here that would be up for it? Its the afternoon of May 22nd and will be in the RG26 postcode area (close to Basingstoke and Reading). You will of course be paid the going rate for a wedding car.

Please let me know if you are interested and I'll pass on contact details.

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ouch! Its not hit my area yet, but will do soon. There are other things forcing me to possibly have to sell the GTR, hopefully redundancy wont be one of them...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ouch! Its not hit my area yet, but will do soon. There are other things forcing me to possibly have to sell the GTR, hopefully redundancy wont be one of them...
your mates daughter isnt marrying a bloke called Ian is he? I know a bloke called Ian who is due to get married and he is in love with skylines but cant afford one. He was asking if i would take his mrs to the wedding in my Maserati too

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your mates daughter isnt marrying a bloke called Ian is he? I know a bloke called Ian who is due to get married and he is in love with skylines but cant afford one. He was asking if i would take his mrs to the wedding in my Maserati too
No its a different person, they are are popular wedding cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts