GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two GTROC Members are getting married next Saturday the 03rd of May in Hither Green, which is South East London / Lewisham.

* Arrival for collection time: 1:30pm
* Travel time 10-20 mins per journey max.

The service will start at 2:00pm and should finish around about 3:00pm. The bride and groom would like to get some photos with the GTRs and then taken to the reception.

The bride is after a white GTR, the Groom a midnight purple but in the long run and the time frame any colour now considered :D

There will be financial embursement for each owner but you must be able to commit to this and not time waste like the previous person(s).

Maps, contact numbers etc. will be forwarded once we have our winners!

Chop, chop people

:thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know Graham, but not everyone is going in R35 land :)
Must be someone out there !?

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Groom is now sorted for a GTR :thumbsup:

Just the bride now :D

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me put you on the maybe list Rich, contact them now & let you know :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
3rd May GTROC Euro Trip Buddy + mine is as Rich's is RED in Colour !! LOL

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ok....
looks like I could be available with an ultimate silver R35.

what sort of money is being offered ?

pm me if needed

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
stixGTR this is something club/forum members have done for free and I assume when the GTROC is approached/requested they do not request money. So to answer your question I would presume no money being offered. They may put in a word for a Bridemaids maid maybe ;)

Got to LOL at some of the replies though! Steve would only be interested if the other car is running THE SAME TYRES AS THE ORIGINAL CARS WERE DEVELOPED ON AND WAS ALSO RED OR IF HE COULD STATE THAT HE WILL SELL EITHER OF HIS CARS FOR THE RIGHT PRICE & STATE ON HIS SPEECH THAT HE WILL NOT LET NISSAN PULL THE PANTS DOWN OF A LOYAL CUSTOMER. Did I get that right, that is what he seems to repeat a lot and I'm sure I covered it all? :p

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Personally I think it's about doing it for a fellow GT-R enthusiast and GTROC member.
The money isn't important.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ok,
Not interested in bridesmaids as I'm married.

the original post said something about payment. I'm all for charity etc but I'm not going to give up a rare Saturday off to drive from portsmouth to london and back as a fovour for someone I dont know.

sorry.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Ok,
Not interested in bridesmaids as I'm married.

the original post said something about payment. I'm all for charity etc but I'm not going to give up a rare Saturday off to drive from portsmouth to london and back as a fovour for someone I dont know.

sorry.

.......and there we have it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.