GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Please take the time to welcome on board two well known figures as moderators of the GTR Register.

Both are historically active in terms of providing for the community, PeterE brings with him extensive track organisation and activity skills, you will always find a thread by Peter in the Meetings forum. A competent track driver too, I look forward to sharing an even more balanced view of how the forum should be run.

JasonO brings with him prior experience of moderating, with a previous role on the Skylines Down Under forums, I also value the geographical position of Jason, based in Scotland, which hopefully will give us a fairer shot of global domination :)

Welcome on board to both.

Cheers,

CemK

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
5 Mods

This move was agreed based on the aim of expanding the diversity of the moderators.

We previously has 4 Bayside Blue R34 owners, those of which who are based in England lived near London.

As well as the specific skills, interest and experience of Jason and Peter, it means we now have moderators who live further afield and also run a GTS and an R33 respectively.

This enables the team of moderators to more accurately reflect the membership.

Guy

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Thanks for the kind words of support guys, Please be gentle with me :)

NLW,
You rascal, No more GTS bashing OK ;) LOL :p

Cem,
World Domination ? Really ? I mean the Romans gave up and built a feckin huge wall, and you've decided to start with Scotland :eek: :D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
UNCLE PETER AND THE DRUNK SCOT

WELL DONE, NOT SURE WHETHER TO OFFER CONGRATS OR COMISERATS?

RATHER YOU THAN ME, CEM OFFERED YOUR JOB TO ME JASON BUT APPARENTLY THEY WANTED A PERSON WITH LESS CLARITY AND AS YOU ARE SCOTTISH AND SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME LOOKING INTO THE BOTTOM OF A BOTTLE OF BELLS, YOU FITTED THE BILL BETTER:D HEHE.

IVE GOT LIST OF CERTAIN POSTS THAT NEED MODERATING PETER THAT NEVER WERE, WILL EMAIL THEM TO YOU, COULD BE YOUR FIRST ASSIGNMENT FOR ME.

GOOD LUCK BOYS:smokin:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
hipogtr said:
Best of luck in your new found roles. Should be a breeze on this board.

Cya O!
I am with hipogtr, it should be a breeze to be a moderators on this board since everyone here are so friendly.

Regardless, congrats to both on the new role and have fun guys ;)

Speaking of global domination, I can basically represent the whole US then since so far I am the only US GTR owner here :D

Jeff

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
well done

Well done CEM,
good choice
Gary
GT-ART

1 - 20 of 28 Posts