GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Just to put everyone in the picture Rich has worked with Middlehurst, Rb Motorsport and Co-ordSport. Good to see him working hard at Clark Motorsport.

If you need any parts for your car Rich will try and supply it at the right money.

Keith

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanks Keith, yes 15 years of GTR parts sales of both tuning and Nissan OEM parts.
Met a lot of great GTR people over the years, can't keep away!
Now joined forces with Ewen and the Clark Motorsport team :)
Looking to introduce some New brands to the GTROC and also promote the current brands we can offer at Clark.

And as ever I will be available for advice on anything Skyline/GTR related :)

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Thanks Keith, yes 15 years of GTR parts sales of both tuning and Nissan OEM parts.
Met a lot of great GTR people over the years, can't keep away!
Now joined forces with Ewen and the Clark Motorsport team :)
Looking to introduce some New brands to the GTROC and also promote the current brands we can offer at Clark.

And as ever I will be available for advice on anything Skyline/GTR related :)
:)

·
Banned
1,032 Posts
Aye aye, been wondering why you guys never joined this monkey house years ago. Bought several things from Ewen (amazing knowledge of parts for performance vehicles, and an R32 GTR owner himself), also had my GTR aligned on the hunter machine when they had the workshop facility.

Hope all you guys are doing well and that business is good.

·
Banned
1,032 Posts
Thanks Drewzer, remember you coming down to RBM at some point, think was for mapping if I'm right in thinking? Hope you are well, and 33 also if you still have her... ;)
Yea that's right, was a bit of a disaster that excursion, due to MOT issues. I thought you had gone abroad or something when you left RBM? Got my replacement rotors and pads for my APRacing set up last summer from Clark MS, as well as other bits and bobs.

So are you guys still hidden up in the loft of what's now Reid Performance, or have you moved?

Cheers
Drew

·
Registered
469 Posts
Yea that's right, was a bit of a disaster that excursion, due to MOT issues. I thought you had gone abroad or something when you left RBM? Got my replacement rotors and pads for my APRacing set up last summer from Clark MS, as well as other bits and bobs.

So are you guys still hidden up in the loft of what's now Reid Performance, or have you moved?

Cheers
Drew
Hi Drew,

Yes I remember the car coming down, few bits for the MOT. Are you still building new engine, much plans for the car?
We are just in the process of moving... Well when the new building is finished, won't be too long now. Yes still upstairs in the old place, call in next time your passing :)

·
Banned
1,032 Posts
Hi Drew,

Yes I remember the car coming down, few bits for the MOT. Are you still building new engine, much plans for the car?
We are just in the process of moving... Well when the new building is finished, won't be too long now. Yes still upstairs in the old place, call in next time your passing :)
Yea still going ahead with the RB30 and a bit of a mini resto on the whole car, got a new house and workshop to build first tho:confused:

Moving far? Its not that new glass fronted place just up near the roundabout as you join the kintore bypass is it? I certainly will swing past, haven't been by in a wee while.

Cheers
Drew

·
Registered
469 Posts
Not bad like the sound of that house and Workshop!!!
No not the showroom. Its off the beaten track as you come down to Kintore on the left at moment its just four walls and beams of roof... we will soon be there!! :) Rich

·
Banned
1,032 Posts
Not bad like the sound of that house and Workshop!!!
No not the showroom. Its off the beaten track as you come down to Kintore on the left at moment its just four walls and beams of roof... we will soon be there!! :) Rich
Good stuff, best of luck with it guys, I will no doubt be over buying more bits for the toys before the good weather comes:chuckle:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Good to see another supplier in Scotland. Spotted the iron bru gtr on m90 on Sunday. It would be good to see results of brake testing on Sunday at Knockhill, as I'm needing brakes soon. Good luck with the business.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Good to see another supplier in Scotland. Spotted the iron bru gtr on m90 on Sunday. It would be good to see results of brake testing on Sunday at Knockhill, as I'm needing brakes soon. Good luck with the business.
Hi were you in the black r35 heading north on the Sunday ? If you fancy knockhill this sat pop along for a chat

Keith

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hi were you in the black r35 heading north on the Sunday ? If you fancy knockhill this sat pop along for a chat

Keith
yes just at the St Andrew junction . Your car looks good, certainly can't miss it seen it in mirrors at Kinross :). Will pop along to see you on Saturday will be in black csl.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
yes just at the St Andrew junction . Your car looks good, certainly can't miss it seen it in mirrors at Kinross :). Will pop along to see you on Saturday will be in black csl.
ok see you on Saturday pile over and say hello

Keith

1 - 19 of 19 Posts