GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Any chance of posting up some examples of work and prices or even a link to a website where we can look at your work?
Regards Le Freak

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave is quite busy this weekend but I'm sure he will post soon

As for examples of their work... You already know more of them than you think ;)

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Just read the intro for the rb26 and it doesn't come across That he understands turbo charged engines. He just quotes a power for a given boost with no explanation of what turbos are used. We all know a t51 at 1.6 bar will make far more power than a pair of 2530's so it doesnt make any sense to me.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Just read the intro for the rb26 and it doesn't come across That he understands turbo charged engines. He just quotes a power for a given boost with no explanation of what turbos are used. We all know a t51 at 1.6 bar will make far more power than a pair of 2530's so it doesnt make any sense to me.
Perhaps the charged air doesn't come from a turbocharger?:confused:

·
Registered
8,539 Posts
Seen these guys offerings at Autosport for the last couple of years.....they certainly LOOK the part :thumbsup:

TT

·
Registered
679 Posts
had mines done by rick and looks amazing

will see how it goes with the 30 bottom end and the t51 kai

think i have some pics of the head somewhere but were taken on my phone

he also done my friend sams drag evo head hence why i went for these guys

·
Registered
287 Posts
Pics

Any chance of posting up some pictures of work you've done so we can see what type of things you do.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Not really much point these guys being on here tbh. No pics, no info and can't even be bothered to post in there own section!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Noticed the same thing happening with a few of the new traders recently.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts