GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks for the introduction Mike,

First let me introduce myself to those that don't know me, John Atkinson GTR service manager for Middlehurst Nissan. Here at Middlehurst we have the enjoyable position of being the UKs largest NHPC and all the facilities that come with being a main dealer.

However we have much more to offer such as

Ecutek engine & gearbox upgrades staged as per Litchfield
Custom remaps
Gearbox internal upgrades & repairs
Bespoke interior retrims
Brake upgrades from AP Racing, Ferodo, Pagid etc including carbon ceramics
Exhausts from Miltek & Russ Fellows
anything else just ask.

We work with the major independents Litchfield, AC Speedtech & SVM etc.

I hope to be a useful contributor to the forum and if I can be of any help please contact me or one of my team on 01744 26681 or email [email protected]

Thanks

John

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Thanks for the introduction Mike,

First let me introduce myself to those that don't know me, John Atkinson GTR service manager for Middlehurst Nissan. Here at Middlehurst we have the enjoyable position of being the UKs largest NHPC and all the facilities that come with being a main dealer.

However we have much more to offer such as

Ecutek engine & gearbox upgrades staged as per Litchfield
Custom remaps
Gearbox internal upgrades & repairs
Bespoke interior retrims
Brake upgrades from AP Racing, Ferodo, Pagid etc including carbon ceramics
Exhausts from Miltek & Russ Fellows
anything else just ask.

We work with the major independents Litchfield, AC Speedtech & SVM etc.

I hope to be a useful contributor to the forum and if I can be of any help please contact me or one of my team on 01744 26681 or email [email protected]

Thanks

John
I can first hand vouch for John at Middlehurst. When I had the issue with my rear wheels, John was extraordinary. Above and beyond.

I've no doubt he'll be a real asset to the forum!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I bought my GTR from Middlehurst and I have to say John and the team have been amazing from start to finish. Whether it be mods or just a service or query, they certainly know their stuff and will do anything possible to help. Great service.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
hi John..i purchased my GTR from RedLine in knaresborough and its M16-03 version..i have quite a bit of history from your garage as you looked after it for the previous owner..
love it..next time up up north i will pop in and say hi..

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Welcome, surprised you guys were not on here years ago... !

Can I PM you with Nissan R32, R33 and R34 parts needed too ?

Moff

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks again guys, yes I am at the helm Gary is in more of a general manager role for the full site now.
If you require any parts for any of the GTR/Skyline range please contact me by either PM, phone 01744 26681 or email [email protected] and I will pass your information to our parts department.

John

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Hi John,

See you a week Saturday for collection! Make sure the Spec V gearbox upgrade is super perfect please ;-) Gary said it was in for MY13 software, circlips, magnets, solenoid caps etc today?

Most excited.

Rog

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Hi John,

See you a week Saturday for collection! Make sure the Spec V gearbox upgrade is super perfect please ;-) Gary said it was in for MY13 software, circlips, magnets, solenoid caps etc today?

Most excited.

Rog
' MY13 software, circlips, magnets, solenoid caps '

Not trying to be a nob, But if Middlehursts are doing these upgrades, why don't Middlehursts Nissan know about these FAULTS on the sub 2012 R35's gearboxes? and do a recall, to have them made solid and reliable as the 2012+ ones seem to be?????

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
It is my choice to have them done as the box is open anyway to have fluid change pre pickup - and am not even going to bother with the gearbox conversation as it has been done to death.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Middlehurst

I have know john for about 4 years, bought my first GTR of middlehurst in May 2009,
All I can say is that I have foundjohn and his team nothing but exemplary, they go out of there way to help and what's most important, is that not only do they know there stuff, but they have that personal touch which others do not offer and cannot meet

Will

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks Will, always a pleasure.

Hi Roger, look forward to meeting you next Saturday, Gary will be loading the 2013 software on Monday for you after the internals have been done. Then a last clean and she is ready for you.

John

1 - 20 of 22 Posts