GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
31,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to announce, Nissan GT-R London have come on board as our newest sponsor. Normally having a dealership join the forum is great news for the community, however this is slightly different.

A lot of you will know John Fuggles, one of the the scenes oldest faces (figuratively), former chairman of the GTROC, event organiser, GT-R enthusiast and now head of GT-R at the London NISMO Centre.

So, please, welcome him and his team on board and thanks for the support

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/551329-hello-nissan-gt-r-london.html

:bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
5,826 Posts
What a cool appointment, an enthusiast like ourselves now head of GT-R London! Now that's what the brand needs! someone who actually KNOWS what the people want and think!

Congrats!

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Thank you Mook :)

Always interesting how these things come about and what opportunities one gets given. My passion for all things Nissan GT-R is well known by many I am sure. That I can now share that passion and bring an understanding of the customer to the retailer is a huge opportunity, but one that brings challenges also. ;)

If anyone has any questions I am here to help. I may not walys know the answer but those who know me will know I have an opinion :D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Hey Hoop-meister!

Yes we have a very big parking space for Alan so he doesn't have to turn the wheel too hard. I dis suggest the new Leaf as it only has one pedal as well :D

·
Premium Member
8,827 Posts
Do we get a free Yellow Top Battery ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts