GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
What are you/they offering GTR wise? I see lots around motorbikes, but not a lot for cars.
MoTeC M1 ECU's

Engine Building (See JCR car)

Gearbox Modifications (See JCR car)

Superfinishing of Engine parts, Front & Rear Diffs

Ported Stock Intake Manifolds

Plus lots more.....

·
Registered
270 Posts
What are you/they offering GTR wise? I see lots around motorbikes, but not a lot for cars.
Hi Graham,

Our website is quite out of date unfortunately, the last thing we ever look at. The plan is to write a proper introduction about what we do and who we are but time is not on our side at the moment. I was porting GT-R heads at 8am this morning and in late last night doing the same. Over the coming days i will address everything on here properly.

To give you an idea of what we have done, here is perhaps the most famous car Ricky and I have built. That record still stands.

Pt 8. Skoda/evo @ Bonneville Speed Week 2011 Final Record Run - YouTube

Pt 6. Skoda/evo @ Bonneville Speed Week 2011 214.756mph! - YouTube

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!!

Cheers Ricky

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
MoTeC M1 ECU's

Engine Building (See JCR car)

Gearbox Modifications (See JCR car)

Superfinishing of Engine parts, Front & Rear Diffs

Ported Stock Intake Manifolds

Plus lots more.....
Interesting... Whats superfinishing?

Hi Graham,

Our website is quite out of date unfortunately, the last thing we ever look at. The plan is to write a proper introduction about what we do and who we are but time is not on our side at the moment. I was porting GT-R heads at 8am this morning and in late last night doing the same. Over the coming days i will address everything on here properly.

To give you an idea of what we have done, here is perhaps the most famous car Ricky and I have built. That record still stands.

Pt 8. Skoda/evo @ Bonneville Speed Week 2011 Final Record Run - YouTube

Pt 6. Skoda/evo @ Bonneville Speed Week 2011 214.756mph! - YouTube
Good plan on updating the website and the full intro here. Im not trying to be an ass, just interested in what you can offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts