GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title had 2 x heart attacks I think it’s time to sell by car,I have owned it 6 years now and has been thoughtless, this is a very hard decision to make, please see add on for sale page.:bawling:

Bobby

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
shame to hear :(

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Sorry to hear. Hope your health improves.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear. Hope your health improves.
Thanks just got to keep taking all the pills now and take it steady had 2 x stents put in so got to take it easy now, hence car must go, but im in no hurry,

Bobby

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks just got to keep taking all the pills now and take it steady had 2 x stents put in so got to take it easy now, hence car must go, but im in no hurry,

Bobby
Bobby

I had a stent a few years ago, and felt like you directly after. Within a year though, I was driving like this

GT-R has now gone, replaced by a Radical V8 ;)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Why would a stent mean you have to sell? Just enjoy driving the car, you don't need to go full beans everywhere.

Guy at work got a stent, he was back drinking and smoking in no time!

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Hope you are soon on the mend Bobby. We haven't met but I've read plenty of threads where you've been active and I can understand it must have been a difficult decision for you to make. Like others have said, many folk make good improvements with a stent - hope you do too :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Were the heart attacks directly related to the car? IE you got a big bill and had an episode??

If not keep the car. It might be the only thing keeping you healthy!!! And happy

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
I nearly had a heart attack in mine this morning - over taking someone who decided he wanted to be in my lane without indicating!

It is a good job it stops as well as it goes...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts