Registered
4,936 Posts
Robin Reliant :bawling: :bawling:
Toyota Supra :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Or could mean Potato's.

·
Registered
715 Posts
by stage 1 I hope you mean 1 Bar, with all limits removed? then expect to pay around £150 to £200 from a decent tuner, Or between £1000 and £1500 for a powerFC.

·
Administrator
31,835 Posts
youll want exhaust, air filters, downpipes and a boost controller (or modified the existing boost controller ) to get the best out of a 1 bar chip

so about £1000 i think

mook

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Roughly speaking.... (and please don't take my words as truth as I am probably way out!!)

Stage one on an RB26 R32:

Exhaust: £400-600 including decat and downpipes
Filters: £200
.9bar boost via a new ECU (usually PFC or FCON) = £550 ish + mapping (roughly 4 hours work)

Usually sees approx 380-400 flywheel bhp on a GTR.

Things to consider after that are rebuilt turbos / replacement turbos, elbows, cams, headgasket, clutch, head work....

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
DaleHarrison said:
Roughly speaking.... (and please don't take my words as truth as I am probably way out!!)

Stage one on an RB26 R32:

Exhaust: £400-600 including decat and downpipes
Filters: £200
.9bar boost via a new ECU (usually PFC or FCON) = £550 ish + mapping (roughly 4 hours work)

Usually sees approx 380-400 flywheel bhp on a GTR.

Things to consider after that are rebuilt turbos / replacement turbos, elbows, cams, headgasket, clutch, head work....

new ecu????????????????????????????
was told by a gtr32 owner, that the chip is a direct replacement into the ecu,..so no need to change it..????

also,...filters, and exhaust are uprated items...and have ordered elbows
any more info greatly appreciated....:clap:

also,...forgot to add,...the turbo s will have replacment steel internals some time soon...
and is there a website i cant order the chip from???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts