GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I am so bloody excited....... Have put a deposit down on an my11 black gtr...... I'm so excited I could wee!!!! Pick her up on Monday night which means I have to get through a day of work yet aaaarrrrggghhh

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Congrats, any pictures?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Good man. You wont be Disappointed and once you have some track time will realise what a great car it is!!!:bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

Cheers
Louie

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
you will love it, your near me aswell im in cambs also.
you tuneing or staying stock ?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congrats...
Monday at work is going to drag a bit.

At 18 I was busy crashing Nova Gsi and Astra GTEs. Dread to think what your insurance will be like!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wish I was 18 lol when I was 18 I was rattling around in xr2i's slammed on their arse with a sound system more powerful than the enginelol

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Where about a buddy??

Defo going for a tune, looking at 4.25 but am going to wait until after Christmas I think...... Well that's the plan ;)

I live in st neots mate.
my car rarely sees light of day atm as im on 7 days a week still working, im in for lunch now been working on this all day yesterday and today

I run my gtr with all the family in at 1 bar so around 650 hp I think on the gt30 turbos, and it is plenty quick at that tbh there great fun you will love it at stage 4.25 :cool:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok I was looking forward to it...... Banks are ****ing useless and now it's just becoming a massive stress!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts