GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....yes...i know...its been awhile!!

I cant believe how things have shifted in Skyline land. The cars are increasing in value yet the parts are cheaper?!?!?!?! I took my skyline off the road nearly 5 years ago cause i simply couldnt afford to run her no more. The mounting bills for this that and the other and a new baby was all too much for me, or should I say my wallet!

I've been out of Skyline land for some time now as it annoyed me that I couldnt use my car any more, which I have owned since 2002, Ive been trawling around the tinterweb lately and the prices for bits have nearly halved!! Everyone and his dog sells bits now, not just a few select places or directly importing stuff.

All I can say is wow....I am a happy bunny, and maybe....just maybe I may dip my toe into Skyline world again!!

Anyway I just wanted to say hi, and would like to know if any other long termers have noticed this?

And the cars seem to be on the up and up too!!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Blast from the past!!

Yep I'm still here and driving mine. Got it supercharged few years ago now...still got the smile, still heavy right footed and still a complete loon....but very very happy!

Hope family are well? How's Caroline (Elvira)

Hugs to all and have a very Merry Christmas you guys!

Claire

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
draxx, i take it you still have yours then (skyline)? whats happened to it? is it broke and sitting there doing nothing or what?

Sell that yank crap and what you save on petrol in one week will fix the skyline!

P.s i will buy your yank crap! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts