GTR Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Glen you better hope there are no pretty girls there otherwise they will be at the 1/4 mile before you :eek: (Ring any bells)
Best regards Alan :D

Will your car be up and running for the dyno day :confused:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Glen

Are you saying here that you are actually going to drive your car up there and ACTALLY run on the day ?
What are you going to have done now to yuor 'baby' now ?

Can't wait to see it . Better reserve my space from now .

Also must book my car into GT-Art for a little more work for he is soooooooo busy.:eek: :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Me too

"Also must book my car into GT-Art for a little more work for he is soooooooo busy. "

:D

Not burning enough rubber yet:D :D

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Oh Dear!

Lads that is so so so a massive plug!

In fact I hope he turns you away and concentrates on my car as the new engine arrives early next week!:D :D

Now that could be interesting!

As for the original thread I want a spectator place and can't wait! should be the nuts!

..IS

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
He, he and

Good to see my posts are still being scanned with a fine tooth-comb. I'd be dissapointed if someone missed the chance for a plug. Oh you don't, I keep forgetting you have 'em on every post :D .

Paul.

Yeah we've at last decided whats to be done. I've beeen the one holding it back really. Don't expect anything as wild as Ronnies and Ruperts as these two are monsters and I don't wanna go that way. And yes I will be driving up their but will probably leave on the Thursday as I don't want too many flies on me car.

Al.

You've got me thinking now. I'm S**T at 1/4 mile, standing starts and crap round the bends. Damn, I know they should hold a 'Most Cleaning Products in the back of a Skyline' round. Reckon I'd win that one ;) .

glen

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Smokins!

Glen he decided to remove them until you were really smokin (after you up grade) he he he:D

So whats the scoop couldn't you put her through being mutilated and bored out to 2.8ltr ?

..Ian

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Good Point

Ian.

I've been sussed. Joss probably knows I've got a new set of 'go faster' mirrors on and has thought enoughs enough and pulled me smokins to teach me a lesson :D .

Re the engine. Its gonna stay a 2.6 but with all new internals. I'm gonna keep the T78 and hopefully when all's done it'll be spinning rather than going round at a steady pace :rolleyes: . I just haven't, with the best will in the world, got the money for the 2.8 kit so have been treading water until the right bits were/are available. Hopefully this will be of interest to guys who also don't want/cant affford a 2.8 kit.

Time will tell.

See ya tomorrow.

glen

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
See you Tomorrow?

So are you going to be Skiing in Verbier this w/e then?:D

Have a nice time at Bolney, I do hope you guys can park close as that 3/4 mile run to the bar in the rain is gonna be a bumma!

Joking a side fly the GTR flag chaps!

...Ian

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Good point Glen

I'm sure your car will go well when it's done Glen and if it doesn't don't worry it STILL will look luverly...........:D ;)

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks Paul BUT

I STILL AIN'T GOT A

NISMO BODYKIT

glen

ps. Ian. How did you know I was going skiing in Verbier this weekend. I WISH.

The flag will definetly be flying. Have a great time.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nismo Kit

Don't worry about the kit mate.Your car still looks OK :)p) especially when your new will stuff come in !

Ian.

Hope you have a good trip mate. 'Break a leg '.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.:)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts