GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Stunning roads. Love the Noble's wastegates, you get a great idea of how the car's being driven.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Looks like a good run I love the road over to Tomintoul! I have joined your group on Facebook so hopefully am around for the next one

Kieran

·
R35 Section manager
11,252 Posts
Is that the standard my 14 suspension mate?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very nice roads and a good little blast....

PS: Do all Nobles wander to the middle / wrong side of the road when accelerating like this one? ;)

·
Registered
924 Posts
So last Sun I went for a drive with couple of friends. One of them brought his 500bhp Noble.

It was great opportunity to test the new mic (Olympus ME-51S) and recently 3d printed GoPro mount.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deN2wOrqjaw

Here is a link to our video.

Jack
Great video great fun but honestly don't post it on YouTube.

I know a guy who has had his car impounded and threatened with jail for his videotaped antics.

Not trying to be a kill joy but if you measure the length of the standard lines and the number that pass in so many seconds you might as well post what speed you were doing.

Just trying to save you heartache not piss on your parade mate.

Satan

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We went very early in the morning so no traffic at all.

Satan, thanks for the warning.
I'll see if I make it not available to everyone.

Jack

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
I was a little concerned about posting up videos from my recent trip to the Black Forest and the Andermatt Loop but after seeing this driving, mine are positively tame. :(

·
Registered
377 Posts
Great video great fun but honestly don't post it on YouTube.

I know a guy who has had his car impounded and threatened with jail for his videotaped antics.

Not trying to be a kill joy but if you measure the length of the standard lines and the number that pass in so many seconds you might as well post what speed you were doing.

Just trying to save you heartache not piss on your parade mate.

Satan
I was thinking exactly the same, I would take the vid down asap before the Old Bill come knocking on your door.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Stunning roads. Love the Noble's wastegates, you get a great idea of how the car's being driven.
Its a just a vent to atmosphere "dump valve" or "blow off valve" as our Yanky cousins call them.

The GTR has 2 of them under the hood they are just Re-Circ ones so no "Psssssssst" when you back off the throttle.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
right, video is no longer available.

Will make another one, shorter version and post it again.

Thread can be closed.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Bugger I missed the video , have joined the fb group might well nip down for your next run , or come up inverness way and we can have a run around Loch Ness, always a good run...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts