GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just went for a little blat in map 3, gave it some beans in 3rd and 4th, got the orange light flashing at the bottom right of the dash (check engine light?) a few times. I assumed it was traction control coming in, changed to map 4 (TC off) and gave it some more, had a hard and abrupt thump under 3/4 WoT, a couple of times, it felt like an old school boost cut / detonation but not noise as such. Downloaded the ECUTek codes and nothing under fault codes other than the ones relating to suspension.

Any ideas on the hard cut, it felt quite nasty and didn't feel like TC coming in.

Fault codes are C1D13-00, C1D12-00, C1D15-00 and C1D14-00. I gather these are to do with the electrical connections (or lack of) to the suspension but I have KW v3 coilovers. Is there any way to code these annoyances out?

As for the hard cut, it's a mystery but I'm a bit scared to hoof the car at the minute.

Car has just come back from G25-660 upgrade, running 1000hp ish and built gearbox, diff, Linney (KAPS) AWD Controller.

Any help appreciated!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Had the same problem for a long time. We looked everywher and almost had to bring engine down again til i ordered myself a new set of coils. Now car runs perfect. Hope this works for you too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts