GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go past this showroom virtually everyday, but made a point today to go and dribble of the Veyron!!!

I'm just lost for words to describe this car. You just have to see it in the flesh to fully appreciate it. No magazine pictures, or any form of images can convey the overall image of this car. It is just awe inspiring.

Even after seeing the car, and leaving it, i just couldn;t get my head around it. It just screws up your head, and you just so wish that you get the correct numbers tonight!!!

If any of you get a chance to witness this car in real life, I strongly advise you to.

Oh yeah, and they also had an SLR, which just looked soo normal next to the Veyron!!!

For the time being, enjoy the pics below....!!!

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some nice machinery there!!! Have you witnessed all of the above?

This dealer is P&S Motors on the A40 (Western Avenue) heading into the West End

·
6,821 Posts
Nice pics . . . but how was your test drive in the Veyron?Don't tell us you didn't . . .:p

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gtrlux said:
Nice pics . . . but how was your test drive in the Veyron?Don't tell us you didn't . . .:p
Hehehe, you wish!!! I asked one of the salesman there if he'd taken it out for a spin, and even he goes no, although he'd love to!!!

If it had been a test drive, then they wouldn't all be static pics!!! :D

·
6,821 Posts
With Members: 9,793 that would make around 120GBP each . . .:clap:
Let's start tomorrow, every body can drive one day . . .the last one must wait 20years todrive it then:p

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
too late i'm afraid. The 'Gatti is sold as are all the others in that showroom with it.....all to the same guy :)

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
the Veyron,SLR and GT have all been bought by some asian chap,he collects them all once he gets them from Dubai

i saw this there 2 weeks back,then got overtook by an F40!!!!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
I'm going to start digging out my back for oil!

·
Registered
234 Posts
drove by the romans showroom today and noticed they had the veyron in the corner of there, went back and had a look :)

·
6,821 Posts
Talking about showrooms . . . 2 years ago I went to Tokyo for a job interview, . .messed up and was walking dipressed in the humide summer to the sub, when I saw a nice garage (luxury cars ) with a milenium jade skyline inside the showroom. Went inside, spoted the Sky. when the seller asks me if I know that car. I explained him (in english ) that I have a Skyline and:blahblah:

Then he says that the GTR is still his favorite car and that he want to show me his new favorite import: we went to the back court and there stands this:

The car was ready for a drive and that's what we did 5 minutes after . . . . in japan if you're dressed buisness and are a gaijin, some stories like this can happen . . . but sadly only once for me.:p :clap:

·
Registered
170 Posts
i went past that veyron the other day on the A40! theres been a black and orange one outside the dorchester hotel all this week too, common as muck ay!:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts