GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peops...

I had my car booked in last Thursday for the steering wheel lock recall (MY09). I wasn't too sure what to expect as it was a new HPC - but the service was fab! Gilles is a very very helpful chap. The recall was done the same day I believe but I made them aware of the Dash lights flickering on and off intermittently. As this is under extended warranty, they agreed to change the clocks. Got a call today - and the car is ready! :)

No complaints about the service at all....

BUT...

I have been told that the new clocks will come with ZERO mileage!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Gilles explained that it is a common issue and the they will be issuing me with an invoice which will confirm for any future prospective buyers (if ever) what exactly has happened here!!!

For some reason...this will really bug me!!! I want my correct mileage to be displayed! Is there anyway I can get it programmed by anyone to correct this???

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
New cluster cones with zero milage when i booked mine i didnt know. Bugs me - yes.

But when people sit in my car they are amazed its only done 12k ;)

Very common fault

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh no***8230;

I hate beeps!!! Should have just lived with an intermitant flickering light!!!

I will not rest now until I find someone to correct my mileage!!! I'll be calling a few 'mileage correction' adverts tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts