GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title,following our thread regarding spotting a MP3 R34 GTR,me and Vennuth think we should have a West Midlands/Coventry meet.

How does 2nd of April sound to you guys?

The initial meet up point can be at the large B&Q car park,and after a while,we can go see what each other's car can do ;)

Here's the list so far:

Emil - R33 GTR
Vennuth - R32 GTR

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
David said:
I have an midnight purple R33 GTR and like the idea of a meet. But in the middle of BQ car park is a bit too F&F for me and just asking for trouble.

Why not meet at a country pub?
the meeting at the car park is where we will all meet up together,after that,we're going for a drive down the M45 ;) ,and maybe go meet up the guys from Honda Revolutions

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MADsteve said:
I agree^^^. Sort out a country pub and I'll come along too.:)
i've just sent an e-mail to a friend of mine who organises the monthly meet's for the Honda Revolutions forum,going to see if we can have a joint GTROC/Honda Revolutions meet somewhere.

To be honest,being a muslim,i don't really want to spend to much time in a pub,not the right atmosphere if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Sorry meeting in BQ car park then racing on the M45 is not for me. I drive for a living and would quite happily race you at santpod but not on the public highway. I also dont really want to meet the local Honda club either.

I will sort out an alternative meet at a local pub and leave you lot to it. Joining the local SXOC meet is a possibility.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
David said:
I have an midnight purple R33 GTR and like the idea of a meet. But in the middle of BQ car park is a bit too F&F for me and just asking for trouble.

Why not meet at a country pub?
I managed to miss half of this thread somehow. The country pub idea sounds much better to me!

How about The White Lion near Allesley?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts