GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right since there's a lot more car's popping up in our region,who's up for a meet?

Provisionally thinking Sunday the 21st Feb? Aim to meet up around 1pm so you can have a lie in,and then your in time for lunch :D

Location would be the Drum & Monkey Pub,located down the road from here
Porsche Centre , a stone throw away so put that location into your sat nav and it'll take you there. Please no Porsche comments :popcorn:

All car's are welcome,if you own a Skyline/GTR or not,pop down and i'm sure everyone will be happy to answer questions for anyone :)

I expect to see all our local's :thumbsup:

1 - Emil - R33 GTR

·
Registered
83 Posts
As long as my car is back on the road, then i'm there. If the car isn't back then maybe we can drag the Supra out!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
excellent,ant you have no choice i'll come buy you and scott till you agree :p

CSB - do the same to jag for me and if he says no than annoy him till he agree's :D

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol,you and football :p,what time is the match? surely you can pop up for a lil bit? you know you want to :D

Pete - will be nice to meet you mate :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
2.00 .

if we beat spuds on saturday, manure on wednesday, palace in the cup on sunday .i'll be there .:smokin:

Come On Villa .

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
I think I'm free on that date so I'll pop down I think. So the list:

1. Emil
2. AntGTR (maybe?)
3. CSB
4. gts bill
5. Skyjuice (maybe?)
6. Jags

·
Registered
537 Posts
He has a good point Emil, Villa are just as important! :D

more important than a car by faaaaaaaR .

we invented football .:smokin:

emil : imma going to bring my car out for this as the fuh7k2r has not even done 1000km in the last five years.

every summer i strip it and spray it :banned:
its a bmw saphire black at the mo ,:smokin: last year it was a merc black :smokin:.

maybe a lambo dark grey/black for this year .:popcorn:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Picking the car up from MGT tomorrow:thumbsup:
And should be able to make it....

1. Emil
2. AntGTR (maybe?)
3. CSB
4. gts bill
5. Skyjuice (maybe?)
6. Jags
7. SimonF27 (probably)

·
Registered
68 Posts
21st Fab wicked....ive never been to a group meet but would love to attend.....i work in solihull but live nr bham city centre.....just had my car mappd from mgt on link g4.

Will defo be there my kids lov skylines too.....

Just checked my diary and im defo freeeeee......my weekends normally taken up djing at indian weddings....Natural Sounds DJ. Ill try and bring some samosa's for the meet...............:thumbsup:

look farward to seeing other gtrs!!!

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Ill try and bring some samosa's for the meet...............:thumbsup:

look farward to seeing other gtrs!!!
Samosas? Loooooool!! dont forget the pakoras and spring rolls whilst you're there:thumbsup::D

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'll be up for this too, not in the 32 though as its currently bobbing around in the sea somewhere. Might have to sweet talk Ant :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ah so your the friend he was telling me about? excellent,as said any car is fine by me,skyline owner or not,pop down and say hello :)

ooo samosa's,yes please some spring rolls and pakora's will go down nicely for everyone :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'll be up for this too, not in the 32 though as its currently bobbing around in the sea somewhere. Might have to sweet talk Ant :thumbsup:
If i'm going in the GTR then i'll come get you first, don't want you turning up in that viper striped fiesta :runaway:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts