GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys
I have copyed the text from a Presentation about a car show over August bank holiday weekend. (SUNDAY NITE 26th August From 17.00 to 23.00)
I will be there on a stand and did not know if any members new of this show or even attending.
As a club we could even have a stand if its not to late and people are interested
Stand prices are around £300 for a 12-15m x 5m stand but smaller stands are avail from £150
I can let Joss have the full details if req
It is in Weston Super Mare and is approx 140 miles from London down the M4.
I can e-mail the powerpoint presentation to you if you contact me but the outline of the show i have copied below for your reading.

Best regards Alan

:cool:

Weston Wheels The Revolution 26th August 2001

Weston Wheels is a static modified car show with demo vehicles and trade stands

Date: Sunday 26th August 2001, (bank holiday weekend)

Start - 1700 Finish at 2300

2000+ vehicles are expected with between 5000 – 10,000 people attending the event.

Exhibitors & Demo Cars are welcome.

THE SHOW

Weston Wheels – The Revolution is a static modified car show supported by Avon and Somerset Constabulary and North Somerset District Council.

The event is also supported by Sound Advice Weston, Redline Magazine, Colourworks 2000, AB Styling, TSR Performance, Car Crazy, GT Turbo, Maxxed, POTN Network (club), Raynet, St Johns Ambulance, VDO Dayton & Uplands Car Radios.

Since the proposal was launched (18th May) we have had coverage from these press organisations.

The Weston Mercury Front Page and three other editions
The Bristol Evening Post Page 2, Page 3, Page 13 (separate editions)
107.7 Weston FM news items over 5 days.
Weston & Worle News, Front Page, Page 11 & Page 9 (separate editions)
BBC Radio Bristol News Coverage

Copies of all the above are available on our website.
If you would like more information you can contact us as below:

On our website at http://www.westoncruise.fsnet.co.uk

Thank you for looking through this presentation on behalf of all the organisers of

Weston Wheels – The Revolution

1 - 2 of 2 Posts