GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know I have been saying it for over 6 years cos that's how long I have had my RED (the fastest) colour GTR (Black edition) that beat the Bullet train across Japan when Clarkson drove it, but tonight it just surpassed itself yet again. :)

After doing more miles in May this year than I did in the whole of last year, with 4 days in France over the Easter break and the GTROC Euro tour and the Welsh Weekender and a Track day I was asked to take a young lady to her Pro in my RED GTR. :bowdown1:

As was indicated prior to the event "we see loads of Porsche's, Ferrari's, Aston's, Bentley's, Limo's ect" you get the picture, but no GTR's :confused:

Spent most evenings this week cleaning, polishing and even treated the tyres to that extra black shine the second hand salesman do :bowdown1:

Picked up the young lady and the guy who asked me to do this for her followed in a Bentley with the boys, long ques to get into the Golf club where the event was being held at and then through the gates where there were a crowd of about 200 people.

Everybody there STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN Yes in Unison
:bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

Hung back, gave the throttle a few blips on the Pops and Bangs map, and then a 100 yard scoot to the entrance with a huge applause.:wavey::wavey::wavey:

What a car !!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Nice one....

ive been out tonight doing the same thing.

The ultimate silver looked stunning in the low sun outside the marriot hotel.

easily the most spectacular arrival of the evening.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Believe so ! :)

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope you got flames out of the back for the full effect. :)
Don't know as I was in the car BUT people did jump around a bit !!!:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it was brilliant and loved the attention the car gets, and there will be more this weekend at the Goodwood FoS !!!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Nice one Steve :thumbsup:

Gotta love some pops and bangs.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It does when I do it!!

Nothing wrong with Bridgestones (in the dry) :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts