GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wont be long before the italians knock in another header the way the french defence is carrying on every time they get a corner! If Barthez flaps much more hell fly away

·
Registered
249 Posts
I thought the play was better in last nights match. An the PK was complete and utter BS. Nice dive!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Oh come on, to be fair the Italian guy was all over him hehe. Perhaps he foresaw he was gonna shoot and get a goal in the penalties and that Italy were to win?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Luckham said:
The guy is a fcuking disgrace.. :(
I totally and utterly disagree...he got his nipple pinched, then when he realised it was still stinging, dropped the nut, wouldnt u have if somebody had pinched your tit and called u a French ****** LOL :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I would have loved it more if we were in the final tonight but the itallians deserved it in some way.
They played fair the whole tournament and fought strong.
Zidane is a dumb sh*thead to end his careerthis way. How can a grown up non-drunk person be so dumb???
maybe he ate too much frog legs :(

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
leggus said:
I totally and utterly disagree...he got his nipple pinched, then when he realised it was still stinging, dropped the nut, wouldnt u have if somebody had pinched your tit and called u a French ****** LOL :)
Admittedly you've got a good point there leggus, If somebody called me French I probably try to headbutt them LOL! :p

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I dont care what anybody says... Zidane has been a world class player for a number of years.. u cannot judge his whole career by this one moment..

Has nobody here ever done anything in their life they ever regretted?

The guy is a football GOD, a genius, without doubt one of the ten best players ever to kick a ball..

And i, for one, forgive him for nutting the guy..

One chest butt does not turn back the clock, you cant take away all the years of footballing genius that this legend has given us the privelidge to witness..

Bet all of you people who slating him wish he was playing for YOUR local team ;)

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
eez eet nut ze stereotypical franch arrogance!

edited to say...(in austin powers voice) WHO HEADBUTTS A CHEST???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts