GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a brilliant meet at Coppid Beach Hotel car park this afternoon !!! Great to see so many and I mean MANY cars and owners there. There were people from MANCHSTER and BRISTOL There !!!!! and I thought it was gonna be a drag from Reading.
Nice people, nice cars, and no Rozzers !!! Only ONE pratt but then you know who you are if you are reading this, lets just say fireworks !!!
Other than that I hope they have us back again soon.
The guy with the burgundy R33, just got it from Essex, can you give me a shout as we did not do the phone number thing !
It was good to get behind the wheel of the R34 again and maybe I WON’T sell it !!! Ah Bless.
See you all again soon
:smokin:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks Steve for the +'ve feedback today - estimate 180 cars!

Thanks for all who came along - bloody cold though!

Good news is that the owner of Coppid Beech so impressed wants to make it a regular event - with promo people etc (and the beer keller/refreshments etc)

Next one in the spring I hope!

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Paul - i saw on the Supra forum that you are looking to do more of these next year.

Just wanted to point out that if you do one in April - you'll probably clash with Bolney - as i'm organising another one !

Sounds like a good meet - i'll try and make the next one !

Daz

·
Registered
107 Posts
No worries m8 - will take soundbites of the big meets and slot in

Have you Bolney date? please mail me off list - and we'll liaise

Cheers

Paul:smokin:

·
Registered
68 Posts
It was a good event and even better news that it can be hosted again and maybe refreshments available. I suppose you always have to have one person who plays the idiot. Good to see Eyore and Leigh again and to meet Tigger, Gaz etc. Gaz please let me know who sprayed your rocker cover lilac.

·
Registered
241 Posts
It was a good day

But too dam cold !!! - for some people ! :)

Good to meet you all and what a cool convoy form J11 !!!

Sorry to depart so quick without talking to many people but pub, food (sunday roast !) and beer and warmth seemed to win it for me !!

Chens, it was good to c u again, u must take me for a stint in your car 1 day ! Gazza, Tigs, Baz, Tony, Nico nice renault !!

C U all again !

Who was the Black GTS with Octane booster on top ??? I like the way you handle roundabouts !
;) looked the dogs danglies !!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Haha very funny Eyore!
Though you have my permission to take the piss, god its a horrible car.
Yours though is very impressive.
Tiggs obviously does'nt mess about with her cars.:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Roundabouts

Hi Eyore

It was us sideways on the roundabout....
Can't resist a bit of drifting...

The octane boost was free for the taking....

Good to see such a sweet bunch of motors!!

:D :smokin:
Al & Claire

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Sideways

Sorry for being the only M3 Car down there. feel like i didnt belong. but hey nevermind.

Good day I think.

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One Day

One day if you save all your £1k's you'll be able to own one !! My R34 is still up for sale (only just after driving it on Sunday, don't want to really get rid of it now !!)

However Sarkey, I do know of a few others that might interest you, then you would not have to worry about driving your Gestapo Staff Nazi Car to an ALL Jap meet, hey, really we didn’t mind everybody has to start somewhere !!! You could get a Micra !!!

and what about your parking !!!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Micra( Skylie Engine Conversion )

Would this be a Micra GTST R34 with 450BHP and four hundred extra baptists under the bonnet with Nitrox.

Nah... maybe not !

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beer

Sarkey

When we meeting for that beer ?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Oi !!!

Dont dig at Micra's Ive still got mine..... wana buy it !??!?!?

and Yes i did concider an engine conversion, to a 1.? (4 or 6)Turbo cherry lump as it has been done b4 ! then ive got a 1.5B11 (Old Sunny lump in me garage to a 5spd box that was gonna go in the micra.... I even conciderd transplanting my Silvia 1.8Turbo lump in to it but it wont fit !..... so its still got the standard 1.0L basic lump with 4 (yes 4) speed box in it !!

I (we) found a micra with a 3.5 V8 rover engine fitted in (on !) it for drag racing ! - went well to !!

Chico - you intrested in a nice little run arround then ! got a nissan badge on it !!

A&C - Ahhhh so it was U ! Nice car ! lookin forwardto Cing u both again... thank for the Boost bottle (tigs said i could ave one ;) !)

:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Octane Boost

Hey, was there free OB going on Sunday ?? Hell, if there was, no one told me as I, well A-BEUT, drink the bloody stuff. Still next time unless you want to send me some ??
Micra is not quite what I need right now as I have three vehicles and am trying to sell on e of them !!! My R34, yeah, just a little bit different from a Micra !!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts