GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put my set up for sale in very good condition with just a few minor marks and bridgestones all round with 5mm tread, what do you think?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wheels

John

Im looking for a set, please send me info and pics, I want then for track use so I can preserve mine.

I have GTR R35 2009 720 BHP.

Malcolm

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I have purchased five spare sets of wheels over the past couple of years for all the different tyres I have been using.

As a guide, 2009 Premium wheels with a few scuffs but with TPMS sensors are about £750 a set or £1,000 with some half worn Dunlop's or Bridgestone's. 2011 wheels with little damage and TPMS about £900 plus £250 for tyres. For fully unscuffed 2011 wheels with TPMS about £1,250 + £250 for tyres.

The main problem I have is resetting the TPMS sensors every time I change wheels.

If you are offered Pirelli P zero tyres then they are not worth anything as they are a quick route to a mortuary!

205 Posts
I have purchased five spare sets of wheels over the past couple of years for all the different tyres I have been using.

As a guide, 2009 Premium wheels with a few scuffs but with TPMS sensors are about £750 a set or £1,000 with some half worn Dunlop's or Bridgestone's. 2011 wheels with little damage and TPMS about £900 plus £250 for tyres. For fully unscuffed 2011 wheels with TPMS about £1,250 + £250 for tyres.

The main problem I have is resetting the TPMS sensors every time I change wheels.

If you are offered Pirelli P zero tyres then they are not worth anything as they are a quick route to a mortuary!
Hi John,

Do you have or know of any 2011 wheels for sale?

Thanks

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Chris, I have just acquired another set of MY11 wheels and will be using them for the 'try and buy' scheme with the Toyo 888's. They came with TPMS sensors but knackered Dunlop tyres at a price that was a little more than I would have liked.

Still have a problem with the TPMS sensors that have to be reset or just ignored with the warning light on and no pressures displayed.

If I come across another set I will be in touch with you immediately.

Let me know when my steering wheel is ready;) John

205 Posts
Chris, I have just acquired another set of MY11 wheels and will be using them for the 'try and buy' scheme with the Toyo 888's. They came with TPMS sensors but knackered Dunlop tyres at a price that was a little more than I would have liked.

Still have a problem with the TPMS sensors that have to be reset or just ignored with the warning light on and no pressures displayed.

If I come across another set I will be in touch with you immediately.

Let me know when my steering wheel is ready;) John
John,

PM sent, Steering Wheel should be end of this week.

Thanks

Chris :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts