GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are my chances of getting a good R33 GTS-T for around 5k? Also what is the specs on the GTS-T will it be quicker than my NA Mkiv Supra (230bhp 210ish Ft/Ib tourque)

·
Registered
717 Posts
if you go for an early 1994 you will stand a good chance of getting something half reasonable....just remember running costs are not cheap on the skyline...even the gtst

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Got a feb94 gt-st for around that price, it just had a gtr bodykit, 17" alloys, fat apex'i cat. back & hks high flow filter
Just had it for 1 & half month & I'm very happy with it
Don't want to think about the 1st servicing yet :nervous:

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
The stock figures for the GTS-t were 250bhp 219lbft, so I'd imagine weight for weight, it'd be slightly quicker than your Supra.

For £5k, you'll be looking at a car that's fine, but maybe in need of a little attention here and there.

Check my car in the forsale section, save yourself a wad on tuning, and make me an offer. I'm looking for a tad more than £5k though. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much would the running costs be? The Supra is a thristy bugger I get around 25mpg if I am motorway driving or 18-20 around town. Also is it posible to BPU the GTS-T?

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
errr.... dont even think about economy when buying a skyline,,,, unless you feather throttle it everywhere @ 56mph!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well thats an issue for me really just wondered if there parts were simular pices and services etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts