GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, now that Ive spent days getting the shiny lips on my GT-C's shiny again...... I really cant be arsed with them getting dirty all the time !!

Im after a set of 18" Rota GTR's In white

So......

How much are my volks worth ?

There genuinely like new, superb condition, Almost new T1-R's on the front 2 and almost new Potenzas on the rear 2.

All 4 wheels are 18" x 9" With perfect offset for R32 GTR. The lips are nice and deep too. I get no rubbing etc at all and arches are not rolled to fit.

The tyres are all 265/35 18"

Centre caps and specific rays nuts are also included.

There the Volk GT-C Face 1 Forged which go for about £720 per wheel in this size with NO tyres.

Looking to get them sold so I can get the Rota's which are going to cost me £1500 ish

Are my wheels likely to sell for that sort of money second hand based on rarity and condition and the fact they are with tyres and ready to fit ?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Doubt youll get £1500 for them but it wont be far off maybe £1300 delivered atm but its the same old saying "its only worth what someones willing to pay"

P.S who told you that they were £720 without tyres mate as thats way off?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found them online at £720 LOL oh well, even £450 is still dear bearing in mind thats still with no tyres.

Ill just post them up and try get a swap rather than sell them and have to buy more. Makes life much easier :)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Jeez! i've a set of these sat unused gathering dust, didn't realize they were worth this much, very nice rims - good luck with the sale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts