GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bit outside my price bracket at the moment, given it's also non EU and importable. Moving to Emtron KV8 etc and this all needs to be done in stages. I was hoping it would be a bit cheaper. An alternative is MGT trigger kit with an ATI Balancer and that's around £1k+VAT. Still quite an investment. This will be a 600hp car only at this stage, ex abbey, fully forged - but not looking to over-build the car. It has a new HKS timing belt - not sure on the age of the CAS.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tdp do them, I have one on my car running 600 bhp. You should give Robbie a call there. TDP.ie
I think around €600.

Bit outside my price bracket at the moment, given it's also non EU and importable. Moving to Emtron KV8 etc and this all needs to be done in stages. I was hoping it would be a bit cheaper. An alternative is MGT trigger kit with an ATI Balancer and that's around £1k+VAT. Still quite an investment. This will be a 600hp car only at this stage, ex abbey, fully forged - but not looking to over-build the car. It has a new HKS timing belt - not sure on the age of the CAS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts