GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: Simplified this to knuckle down on the trickier parts.

So, used parts in good condition. From my own car MY10 CBA. 78k miles. Stored indoors and is a 3rd car so not daily driven / used in poor weather - so minimal / no corrosion. Only changing due to upgrades - so nothing has come off a broken car. I will post the for sale thread once I'm clearer on sensible pricing

So what do people think these are worth?

COBB V2. £300...?

OEM:

All syncros - these are CBA. 2 - 6 in good condition. 1-R has a couple of teeth missing lthough never caused me an issue (you'd be mad to fit the 1-R one though). Price?????????????

OEM fuel pumps and part basket. price ???????????

Front diff and housing. No issues with mine. price for the diff AND DIFF housing???????????

OEM recirc / dump valves £50?

Valves - in good condition. Price?

What do you think? I'm I high / low on some of this? In particular turbos, valves, diff and fuel pumps.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
It would be best to just put a add up in the for sale section. Everyone will value the parts differently.

I***8217;ll bid you £250 at downpipes to get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Jacks transmissions is a good source of gearbox vids on you tube and I think he shows the differences is some of his videos.

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be best to just put a add up in the for sale section. Everyone will value the parts differently.

I’ll bid you £250 at downpipes to get the ball rolling.
Noted on the downpipes. I think they will be heat wrapped too, but need to see the condition of everything when it comes out.

As for the valuation, forum rules require a price. How much is a front diff and casing? Pointless putting it up with a crazy high price just to see. So thought I would spend a few days seeing if people had any suggestions.

Are DBA synchros different?
yes, the CBA and DBA boxes differed in just a few areas. Solonoid caps for debris control and upgraded syncros. I've done all of that and a few things more now.

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for responses so far. I know the diff internals are that sort of price but I would be selling with the housing also.

I've simplified the thread to focus on the trickier parts. Will hopefully be posting the FS thread in next week or so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts