GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all

as some of our vistors to the shop see we have literally 1000's of items in stock for most of the Skyline series.

Its just not alway's possible to advertise every single item we have here as the range of parts is just so diverse.

So if your looking for a particular item then either post on here or txt davew on 07731304953 with your request and we will endevour to reply as soon as possible with what your looking for.

Cars, engines, ECU's, Injectors, Seats, Glass, Trim, Nuts, Bolts, Clips, Panels, pumps, clocks, carpets, lights, wheels, suspension, exhausts, gearboxes, differentials............................ I think you get the Idea.

So please either post on here, PM us if you dont want to openly tell everyone what your looking for incase its ubber rare and we have one or simply call or text DaveW on 07731304953

thats DaveW 07731304953

Cheers.:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Dave,my son is looking for some boot lid gas struts for his r34gtt he just imported from torque gt as boot lid just drops on its own,also his car has rear led lights but the lenses are clear making the lights look pink,do you have any rear led lights for sale,cheers steve

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dave,my son is looking for some boot lid gas struts for his r34gtt he just imported from torque gt as boot lid just drops on its own,also his car has rear led lights but the lenses are clear making the lights look pink,do you have any rear led lights for sale,cheers steve
Hi Steve

I'll check out what we have and get back to you.

Kindest regards

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Dave,

Do you have a R33 GTR driver seat (Good condition)?
Hi there, not at the moment but we are in the process of buying some breakers from japan

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got any n1 spats r32gtr?
Hi Dan

not oem ones but a replica set here for £50:thumbsup:

we do have a genuine N1 front bumper and bumper support bar

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi Dave,

I'm looking for a set of Nismo 400R or Jun side-skirts for my R33 GT-R. Anything laying around?

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Dave,

I'm looking for a set of Nismo 400R or Jun side-skirts for my R33 GT-R. Anything laying around?
Ok, we may have a set of NISMO arriving soon. I will let you know.

Kindest regards

DaveW

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi Dave, I'm after a R32 GTR passenger seat.. Condition doesn't matter too much as it will be getting recovered anyways...

Let me know if you have anything

Cheers

George

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im down to our storage units later this week so will have a nosey in there:cool:

Hi Dave, I'm after a R32 GTR passenger seat.. Condition doesn't matter too much as it will be getting recovered anyways...

Let me know if you have anything

Cheers

George

1 - 20 of 53 Posts