GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Just a general chit chat really into what horsepower people are running?

The GTR's power even standard is amazing but i know people just want bigger and better.
I bought my 09 plate just over a year ago and was already fitted with litchfields stage 1 so its roughly around 570 bhp.
I still think its unreal even after a year so what are people running and any1 had the 0-60 in 3.5 or less?

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Roughly 650bhp....spec below in the signature. Expect sub 3sec to 60mph and have topped it out on limiter in 6th....gets there no problem.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roughly 650bhp....spec below in the signature. Expect sub 3sec to 60mph and have topped it out on limiter in 6th....gets there no problem.
Topped it out, what did you get it to then stevie, av had 185 out of mine on autobahn a bet the pull on 650 puts your eyes round back of ure head lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Topped it out, what did you get it to then stevie, av had 185 out of mine on autobahn a bet the pull on 650 puts your eyes round back of ure head lol
Hits 208mph and thats all shes got without a change to gear ratio's...feels great even at those speeds.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hits 208mph and thats all shes got without a change to gear ratio's...feels great even at those speeds.
Haha 208 thats impressive to say on paper its 193, hopefully my finance on the car will be finished in october then ill defo start lookin at more power

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
A lot of people running stage 1, 2 and 4. (570, 600 and 650ish bhp)
Less over that, it gets to the point where it's questionable if you can use the top end on the road safely so it's just for airfield days or trying to chase the buzz of the acceleration your GT-R had when you got it, but you got used to it. ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ye a know wat ya mean ull always eventually get use to power, am sticking with litchfields upgrades, any1 reccomend wat i should jump to next plannin onskipping stage 2 only a 20bhp jump

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
3 is pointless so add injectors and go to 4.

I went for two because I wanted to change the standard exhaust out as the drone of the Y pipe was driving me nuts at 70mph.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3 is pointless so add injectors and go to 4.

I went for two because I wanted to change the standard exhaust out as the drone of the Y pipe was driving me nuts at 70mph.
Ye a know wat ya mean with the drone sounds, a dont mind it generally but the slight rattle when just started annoys me,

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I'm on Stage 4, so around 630ish. It's plenty quick enough for the roads by mine, and the only time I've REALLY wanted more was on the airfield day.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Litchfield Stage 4 here so 620bhp but I run it with low boost as I don't need 620bhp to take the boy to nursery every day (I work from an office at home most of the week).

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quite a few people running stage 4 then, think thats gunna have to be next in line for me then, any 1 using bov's

·
Registered
941 Posts
Mines got Forge recircs on it. However I didn't do any of the mods, the previous owner did just a month prior to selling it to me via a dealer.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I was contemplating it, but I don't want to go OTT with it. I'd much prefer the uprated actuators.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dont suppose youve got any vids of your cars launching or on the track i luv takin photos and videos of mine still cant get enough of it lol, my mates still cant believe i got one

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts