GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure what body kit to put on my r34. I like the z tune kit, but i'm curious as to how many other body kits exist for this model.

I also want to change the hood, but i'm not sure if i can find the part online.

Feel free to educate me. Post pictures if possible.

·
Super Moderator
15,577 Posts
Not a lot about nowadays. Do Luck did a kit. Hoods there are loads about but a proper Z tune bonnet and kit would be ££££s.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a lot about nowadays. Do Luck did a kit. Hoods there are loads about but a proper Z tune bonnet and kit would be ££££s.
Do you think i should try to get some parts from japan? i heard they have r34 parts over there.

·
Super Moderator
15,577 Posts
Everything will be expensive from Japan, their pricing is worse than ours! If you really want to see the full range of kits for the R34 suggest you buy a hyperrev for the skyline (it's a book from Japan). You'll see everything that way, a lot might not be available anymore but yahoo japan is also a good source for stuff that is no longer made.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Unfortunately many parts are no longer in production and what remains is quite expensive... There are several replicas but often they don't have a good quality.
For example there is a Rando Sport kit which is the one used by Signal Auto on their R34, but I don't know if they still produce it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately many parts are no longer in production and what remains is quite expensive... There are several replicas but often they don't have a good quality.
For example there is a Rando Sport kit which is the one used by Signal Auto on their R34, but I don't know if they still produce it.
Is it better to sell the r34 and get another imported from japan with the Nismo body kit i want?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts