Fpr
Walbro 450 fuel pump
Straight through exhaust
Link g3 going

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank for the reply should have been more clear. but I ment with the mods I have can I turn the boost up to 1.3 bar or there about and still be safe without frying anything? I'm currently using a power fc and the boost is set to 1 bar,I have just got the link g3 and was wondering when it gets fitted could I turn the boost up a bit

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Personally I wouldn't go above 1 bar on your setup. Do you know if you have a steel head gasket? That is a must beyond 1 bar for reliability sake. With stock internals 1.2 bar would be the absolute limit because you have to remember the engines in 32/33 are best part almost 18- 25 odd years old so you must be a bit cautious. Unless you know you will have to rebuild it then you can go a bit crazy :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
If it helps mine is running 1.2 at around 500 on standard bottom end and a link.

Mark at abbey mapped it with safety in mind.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If it helps mine is running 1.2 at around 500 on standard bottom end and a link.

Mark at abbey mapped it with safety in mind.
Cool 500bhp will do sweet at the moment, can you feel the boost kick in because at the moment the power is so smooth, not a bad thing but I miss the the push back in your seat, that I used to get in my 200sx

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I see 433 HUB BHP at 1.3 bar on my R33 GTR.

HKS F Con S, Tomei Cams and Pulleys, rebuilt Head, forged bottom end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts