GTR Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Its mounted in the boot along with the swirl pot, its one complete unit, housing the triple Bosch units and the swirl pot.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looking at similar power levels. How about the REIMAX Group A Cams? I can get a deal on those cams with some valve springs and retainers. I know a lot of people like the Poncams as these are a no brainer. I have heard good things about the APEXi cams as well.

ƒŒƒCƒ}ƒbƒNƒX GTRƒg�[ƒ^ƒ‹ƒ`ƒ…�[ƒjƒ“ƒO REIMAX | �»•iƒ‰ƒCƒ“ƒiƒbƒv | ƒwƒbƒhŽü‚èŠÖŒW

Anyone try these? and experiences?

I am looking for maybe 500-550 whp with an N1 block and either R34 N1 turbos or HKS GT-SSs. Looking more for good power, with better response and drivability.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
260s will be fine for you then mate, is what i have in my 26 with GTss's response is really good, cams are setup with me to come in at 4k untill just before redline at 8k.

drivability is spot on

the idle of the 280s sounds the daddy, wish i had it on mine! i have got a mild cammy idle, when coming off revs it makes a lovely noise! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am probably going to be shot asking this question (I have used the search function by the way:)

Will 280 cams be ok in an rb25 head going on an RB30??? obviously power is the main goal but i have ALWAYS wanted a car with an amazing sounding idle. At this stage I am still doing body work to my GTR and collecting parts. But as you are talking about something I am going to have to cover very soon I thought I would take the plunge and jump in (sorry to hijak the thread:)

cheers

ps this forum is amazing (although I doubt my gf would agree given the amount of time I have spent on it recently:)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts