GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve (Mr GTR) has done it again! (Not R35 100% but not irrelevant)

He invited me and a friend along to a track day around Castle Combe with "A Beut". A BEUT is his stunning R33 GTR and I have to say one of the best looking I have ever seen let alone been in. The way it delivers its power is very different to an R35 as expected because these are real drivers cars and Steve's is a pristine example that shakes your eye balls!

I do not know of any people in this world except Steve that would take someone on a track day for FREE! It is amazing how Steve is happy to share his pride and joys (R33 + R35) with anyone within reason. Words can not explain how happy he has made me!!

Through out the day Steve took me and my friend Muzzy around the track, really showing us what his R33 can do. He also introduced us to his mates Gary and Neil. Gary owns an R34 GTR which is of a similar standard to Steve's.

So as of today I can add experiencing an R33 GTR and an R34 GTR to my list and WOA words can't explain how crazy these cars are. Its a shame I am going to have to save for years and years until I can afford one :(

Until next time Steve,

THANK YOU!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Steve is chasing your 18yr old g/f...... You'll let your guard down soon enough and boom that's when he will strike..... Before you know it you will both be gaffer taped up in his boot on your way to an undisclosed location at a great rate if knots ;)

Glad you ha a good day and got to experience two great cars :)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Well done Steve aqain....top job! Great looking 33 as well...

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Megan could not make the day (Ian's gf) I can only imagine the conversation with Ian shaking with excitement as he tells Megan all about the day and Megan just giving him "that" look that only women can when they are secretly whispering "shut up, I want to kill you"

Glad you guys enjoyed it and great to see some nice young people and not your usual stereo typical lazy bar- steward teenagers!!!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
I'll kill im !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts