GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan 10th. However to put that into perspective Porsche were 16th behind Citroen and Skoda !! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
So 90K porker is less reliable than a £7K Micra :D

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Yeah but you have to remember that certian companies mainly make sport cars which will be driven alot harder than your average family car or granny cars so they will break down quicker because of the amount abuse Theyl receive

·
Registered
465 Posts
Although the GT-R and the Z cars are very reliable, I imagine if the Nissan figures did not include the GT-R/350-Z/370-Z, Nissan would rank higher up that table.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Although the GT-R and the Z cars are very reliable, I imagine if the Nissan figures did not include the GT-R/350-Z/370-Z, Nissan would rank higher up that table.
I'd say top 3 without a doubt. Nissan are famous for their reliability. But like Takamo said, supercars are not made with the same ingredients so they can't be compared fairly.

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
I think the relative number of sales of the sports brand cars within Nissan are so low that even if 100% of those customers were totally dissatisfied, it wouldn't really skew the result much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts