GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I just wanted to ask you guys...I have a two months old clutch in my R32 GTR from Exedy...and I have been learning to use my HKS EVC 5 Boost controller and when I boost up to 0,9-1bar boost the clutch starts to slip and when I lower the boost its ok..no slipping...so I have to ask...
...what is the best clutch available in push-type single plate or twin-plate clutch for R32 GTR:bawling:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Dohc said:
Hi,I just wanted to ask you guys...I have a two months old clutch in my R32 GTR from Exedy...and I have been learning to use my HKS EVC 5 Boost controller and when I boost up to 0,9-1bar boost the clutch starts to slip and when I lower the boost its ok..no slipping...so I have to ask...
...what is the best clutch available in push-type single plate or twin-plate clutch for R32 GTR:bawling:
nismo coppermix is in my opinion the best clutch available for your car

either single or twin, i think single is good for upto 450bhp and twin around 600+

prices imported from Japan at around £450 to £800 respectfully

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I have a Nismo G-MAX Twin Plate on my 33. Very nice to use of a little noisy when you first set off and in reverse. Fantastic quality tho.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
OS Giken in my 33 and it is by far the best i have had. I have been through HKS and Nismo and this is the best in my opinion. A bit noisy but its not snatch like some other units.

Gez

1 - 5 of 5 Posts